Long Branch, NJ - Event Details
June 25 - June 30
Registration Deadline: May 26, 2023
Our National Dance Competitions are a celebration of dance where performers will get a chance to make new friends from around the country, compete for top CASH prizes, perform on our National Dance Team, and learn from some of the best dance professionals in the industry.
All attendees will have the opportunity to watch or participate in our week-long activities including:
- Learn From the Best in the Industry!
Included with your Nationals registration is our extremely popular Convention Classes taught by top Turn It Up Master Teachers. These teachers will be awarding select dancers scholarship opportunities towards future Turn It Up Dance Challenge events!
- Meet the Master Teachers!
Have the chance to get up close and personal and connect with your master teachers on an individual level. Score autographs and take pictures that will last a life-time!
- Join Us For a Night of Music, Fun, and Dancing!
Join us mid-week with other studios and dancers at our highly anticipated Nationals Party (parties vary depending on location). There will be music, treats, and more! You won't want to miss this!
- Compete for Cash and the Title of National Grand Champion
Top scoring routines will be selected to compete on the last day of nationals in our Dance Battles. Here the top scoring dances will compete to take home CASH prizes up to $9,000 and the title of National Grand Champion!
- Performances by the Turn It Up National Dance Teams!
Dancers who have been selected at our regional dance competitions will get a chance to perform as the National Dance Team.
- National Title Contestant Dance Battle Show Opener!
National Title Contestants will have the opportunity to learn a new piece of choreography that will open our highly anticipated DANCE BATTLES along side our fantastic Dance Battle Emcees!
- Compete for the title of Miss & Mr. NATIONAL Turn It Up Dance Challenge!
Regional Title winners and first and second runner ups are invited to compete for the title of Miss & Mr. National Turn It Up Dance Challenge. Win cash prizes, a coveted National Title Winner Jacket, and so much more!
- Get Creative on Studio Spirit Day!
Dress up & get creative with your dance family on Studio Spirit Day for the opportunity to take over the Turn It Up Dance Challenge Instagram story for a day!
Ocean Place Resort & Spa
1 Ocean Blvd
Long Branch, NJ 07740 United States
Hotel & Event Details
Ocean Place Resort & Spa
1 Ocean Blvd
Long Branch, NJ 07740
Click here to book under the Turn It Up Dance Challenge room block!
Rooms start at $356/night plus tax!
Hotel Cutoff: May 24, 2023
The resort fee has been waived for all attendees within the Turn It Up Dance Challenge block. Amenities included are:
- Access to the fitness center, hot tubs, and indoor and outdoor pools.
- In room bottled water, coffee, and tea.
- Access to Activities Deck and sports equipment (on a first come first serve basis).
- High speed wireless internet access in the hotel room
- Private beach access with towel service and on a first come first serve basis, beach chairs and umbrellas.
There is a strict, no cancellation policy under the Turn It Up Dance Challenge block at this resort. Room nights are due and payable in full at the time of reservation.
OVERFLOW HOTEL (1)
6 Industrial Way East
Eatontown, NJ 07724
(5 miles from host hotel)
Rooms start at $325/night plus tax!
Hotel Deadline: May 25, 2023
OVERFLOW HOTEL (2)
Sonesta Select Tinton Falls Eatontown
600 Hope Rd
Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Rooms start at $195/night (King)
Hotel Deadline: May 31, 2023
Purchase the downloadable digital program for this event here!