Join us for a week of sun, fun, & dancing at one of our 3 amazing locations!
At the conclusion of our Regional Dance Competition season, Turn It Up Dance Challenge hosts three National Dance Competitions at popular summer destinations. This year, our host cities include Long Branch, New Jersey, Foxwoods Resort in Connecticut, and Ocean City, Maryland.
Our National Dance Competitions are a celebration of dance where performers will get a chance to make new friends from around the country, compete for top CASH prizes, perform on our National Dance Team, and learn from some of the best dance professionals in the industry.
All attendees will have the opportunity to watch or participate in our week long activities including:
Learn From the Best in the Industry!
Register for Nationals to participate in our extremely popular Convention Classes taught by top Turn It Up Master Teachers. These teachers will be awarding select dancers scholarship opportunities towards future Turn It Up Dance Challenge events!
Meet the Master Teachers!
On the last day of nationals, you'll have the chance to get up close and personal with all of our Master Teachers. Score autographs and take pictures that will last a life-time!
Join Us For a Night of Music, Fun, and Dancing!
Join us mid-week with other studios and dancers at our highly anticipated Beach/Pool Party (parties vary depending on location). There will be music, raffles, treats and more! You won't want to miss this party!
Dance Batte Overview:
- 4 National Grand Champions (Jr Groups / Sr Groups / Jr Lines & Productions / Sr Lines & Productions) will be announced!
- $4,000 will be given away at each Dance Battle location! (National Grand Champion receives $1,000.00 CASH, in all 4 categories!)
- The National Grand Champion also will get to take home a Huge Battle Trophy!
- The dance battle will be held at the finale of nationals and will be opened up by live performances by your convention teachers and by your Turn It Up National Dance Team!
- This will be a high energy show you will not want to miss.
- The runner up and winner in each age division at nationals for small groups, large groups, lines, and productions will be eligible to move on to compete in the dance battle.
- If there is a Tie for runner up or winner, both groups will move on to the Turn It Up Dance Battle- If runner up and winner in an age group is from the same studio, the next routine will be selected. Any one studio may not win more than once in an age group.
- If a studio sweeps a category, their 1st place routine will be the only invited in that category.
- Routines selected for the Dance Battle will be announced at the last awards ceremony at Nationals.
- The Dance Battle will have Two Age Groups: JUNIORS (11 & under) and SENIORS (12 & up)
- Only routines entered into the competitive level are eligible.
- Each routine must have received a High Gold or better to be selected
- Does not include solos, duo/trios. It DOES include Lines and Productions which will have its own category and will receive their own cash prizes!
- There is NO cost to participate or view the dance battle
- TINY ROUTINES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE DANCE BATTLE.
- Call or Email our offices at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-283-8811 for further inquiries.
Wildcard Selection - Judges will select 1 wildcard routine from the entire competition to be a part of the Dance Battle. This routine will be announced at the very last award ceremony at Nationals. Contenders can be in any age category and can be any of the 4 categories; small groups, large groups, lines, and productions.